These practices are what make the difference! They have proven to be the necessary ingredients for a successful transaction.
Pledge to Customers
- * Licensed Real Estate Sales Person for over 25 years
- * Professional experience in Banking, Insurance, Facilities,
- * Accounting, Corporate & Business Management for over 28 years
- 1980 – 1982 Bookkeeper, The Menu Restaurant, Woubrn, MA
- 1982 - 1985 Claims Processor (Group & W/C), Travelers Insurance, Danvers, MA
- 1985 – 1987 Executive Assistant to President, Century NS Bank, Lynn, MA
- 1987 – 1989 Corporate Officer of ELMICO, EIC & ELM, Lynn, MA
- 1989 – 1991 Business Manager, The Halyard Group, Salem, MA
- 1991 - 2003 Finance Administration Manager, Riso, Inc., Danvers, MA
- 2005 - 2008 Business Owner, Salzillo Stone, LLC., Peabody, MA
- 2008 – 2015 Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Lynnfield, MA
- 2015 - Vice President, Realtor, J. Barrett & Company, Beverly, MA
- * Business Owner
- * Web Page Design
- * Numerous certifications in computer applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- * Corporate Secretary for The American Bankers Association (3 years)
- *Sterling Society of Level of Excellance in Real Estate
- *Corporate Secretary of the American Institution of Banking (AIB)
- * Notary Public
- * Certified Financial Planner
- * Graduate of Marion Court College of Business
- * Certified Quickbook Specialist
- * Member of Local PTO's
- * Member of SOAP at PVMHS
- * Member of VMP at PVMHS
- * Member of North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- * Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- * Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)sales/mailings/baked goods/etc)
- * Girl Scout Troup Leader
- * CCD Instructor
International Presidents Circle of Excellence (only 6% of 100,000 agents achieve)
International Sterling Society of Excellence
Certified Financial Planner
Certified Quick Books Specialist
Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
Real Estate Salesperson
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee (not active)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Certifed Negotiations Specialist (CNS)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
CARTUS Relocation Certified
My past professional experience has provided me with a very broad and diverse business background with emphasis in the following areas: Banking, Insurance, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Financial Reporting, Annual Budgeting, Facilities Management, Customer Service, Forms Management, Fleet Management, International Banking, Corporate Structure, Corporate Policies, Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Executive Relocation, Risk Management and general business and accounting practices. I have enjoyed all of the positions held and feel that they have aided in my success as a real estate professional.
Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of product. Great to deal with and very attentive.
11th August, 2015
I interviewed 3 brokers. Maria's assessment and listening skills in our first visit gave me confidence she would sell my home. And sell it she did, in 3 days! I highly recommend Maria.
20th August, 2015
Florence and I want to thank you for the terrific job you did in selling our home. Shortly after signing on with you we realized that we made a great choice. Your vast experience in the business along with your approach to the job left a lasting impression on us. We have a much greater appreciation of how hard you work and how difficult your job is. We have raved about you to our family, friends and neighbors. Going forward, please feel free to use us a reference if needed Best wishes Don
Sent from my iPad=
I have had the pleasure of working with Maria on three separate real estate transactions. This has put me in the unique position of working with Maria as both a buyers and sellers agent. Maria proved to be equally effective serving either role. I was extremely satisfied with the service she provided.
In each case she was totally committed from the first introductory step through final home closing. Maria’s comprehensive knowledge of both the real estate market and the sales process was invaluable. This knowledge along with her work ethic resulted in an effective and efficient process that largely drove an expedient closing date for all three transactions.
Specifics of Maria’s effectiveness include her accessibility (i.e. late evening or early Sunday morning phone calls and flexibility in arranging showings), and ability to keep the process moving (providing complete marketing support, interacting with involved municipalities/home inspectors, ushering necessary paperwork and being in lockstep with the buyers and sellers attorneys, or in some cases a step ahead).
In the future, should the occasion arise, I would absolutely seek Maria’s services to buy or sell a home. I also would personally recommend Maria to any friend or acquaintance whom may be buying or selling a home.